Why are Yaz Lawsuits Filed?
Current Yaz lawsuits allege that Bayer Healthcare:
- Manufactured and distributed a defective and unreasonably dangerous drug
- Failed to adequately warn consumers and doctors about the potential risk of Yaz complications
- Failed to adequately research and test Yaz before putting it on the market
- Failed to issue a Yaz recall after becoming aware of the potential for the oral contraceptive to cause harmful side effects in users
- Aggressively marketed Yaz birth control to women
- Overstated the benefits of Yaz and downplayed its possible risks