Why Lawsuits Are Being Filed
Pseudotumor cerebri lawsuits claim:
- The makers of certain hormonal birth control pills and implants designed and manufactured defective products.
- The manufacturers failed to warn about the risk of pseudotumor cerebri associated with their products.
- The manufacturers misrepresented the safety of their birth control pills and implants.
- The manufacturers knew about the potential for hormonal birth control pills and devices to cause increased pressure inside the skull.
- The manufacturers overstated the benefits of their birth control products, while downplaying their risks.