Reasons to Bring About Eliquis Litigation
Eliquis lawsuits brought against Pfizer and Bristol-Myers Squibb include the following allegations:
- Failure to warn – Manufacturers failed to adequately warn about the risks associated with a blood thinner that has no reversal agent.
- Fraud – Manufacturers fraudulently concealed adverse events in its Eliquis clinical trial in China.
- Negligence – Manufacturers were negligent in their design, research, manufacturing and marketing of Eliquis.
- False claims – Manufacturers misrepresented the safety of Eliquis in direct-to-consumer advertising.
- Compensation – Patients harmed by alleged side effects of Eliquis may be entitled to compensation for emotional distress, medical expenses, lost wages and other economic damages.